Welcome to SASA West District Swimming
The West District of Scottish Swimming covers an area from Oban to Stranraer and Islay to Bo’ness, representing approx. 50 affiliated Clubs. These Clubs include the disciplines of Speed Swimming, Masters Swimming, Synchronised Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Diving and Water Polo.
- REN 96 Graded Meet – 14/15 March – CANCELLED
- 2020 Long Course Age Group Pre-SNAG Meet – Results and TM File now available
- STO SignUp – Falkirk Otter Development and Open Meets – 21/22 March
- STO SignUp – REN 96 Graded Meet – 14/15th March
- 2020 WD Long Course Pre-SNAG Meet – Psych Sheets Available for Download and Access to “Volunteer SignUp”
|Technical Officials & Volunteers||Records|