Welcome to SASA West District Swimming
The West District of Scottish Swimming covers an area from Oban to Stranraer and Islay to Bo’ness, representing approx. 50 affiliated Clubs. These Clubs include the disciplines of Speed Swimming, Masters Swimming, Synchronised Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Diving and Water Polo.
- Euan Lowe – SS CEO – The impact of Convid-19 on Scottish Swimming
- Covid19 – Guidance from Around the World on Re-Start of Club Coaching Sessions and Events
- REN 96 Graded Meet – 14/15 March – CANCELLED
- 2020 Long Course Age Group Pre-SNAG Meet – Results and TM File now available
- STO SignUp – Falkirk Otter Development and Open Meets – 21/22 March
|Technical Officials & Volunteers||Records|